Wedding in Croatia stands out from most other European countries because of the possibility to get married in various outdoor locations. Needless to say that there are many stunning wedding locations which can satisfy every taste. Island weddings for funky ones, stunning Renaissance palaces for classy ones, sea side gardens for romantic ones and beaches for the barefoot couples. Have you recognized yourself in any of these? Contact Dubrovnik Luxury Weddings for more ideas… we will be delighted to help you decide on your ideal civil wedding location in Dubrovnik.
- Information for obtaining the required legal documentation, paperwork procedure and coordination
- Handling of all documentation to validate ceremony
- Fees for an official interpreter to be present at the ceremony and to translate the legal documents you will submit to us, to Croatian
- Fees and taxes for the city hall
- Translation by official interpreter and validation of your wedding certificate at the court of law
- Sending your marriage certificate to your home address
Planning and organization:
- Unlimited e-mail access, communication via phone, zoom, etc..
- Booking of all the suppliers and making sure that the deposits are paid timely
- Supporting documents : wedding budget, contract, brochures, vendor’s offers, flower concept and the check list of the day
- Site inspection meeting and assistance with the potential vendors before your wedding
- Pre-wedding meeting to make sure the couple is familiarized with schedule
Assistance of a wedding planner and coordination on the day:
- to be on site and supervise that all vendors booked through DLW are performing as planned
- to coordinate and handle wedding party guests